|Goals for FY 2011
TCSOA set out to implement and achieve the following goals for the fiscal year 2011.
1. Manage membership funds wisely by following the policy adopted in FY 2010. TCSOA will work towards only disbursing funds to political candidates, individuals or other entities who have a direct impact on our working conditions, financial impact on salary or those who are working to benefit our organization and it's members. We are working towards creating a benevolent fund to assist members who have an ongoing or greater need for funding.
2. Improve service to our members by pursuing avenues that would directly benefit the members.
3. Increase morale within TCSOA by fighting for the common good of the majority, revamping the website and keeping the membership updated with factual and timely information.
4. Update the Constitution and By-laws by forming a committee to review the Constitution and suggest changes to the Board of Directors. Approved changes will be placed on the ballot during the General November Election.
5. Continue Building relationship with the Administration and Commissioner's Court by setting and meeting with each entity on a regular basis.
6. Increase membership in TCSOA and CLEAT by holding regular organizing meetings.
7. Improve work conditions by monitoring and addressing changes in administration policy and procedure. Fight for the needs of members.